Iron Disorders Institute adds GETYOURIRONUP.com to its educational websites
At Iron Disorders Institute, we have a single mission. That mission exists so that people with iron disorders receive early, accurate (complete) diagnosis, appropriate treatment and are equipped to live in good health. We carry this out by:
- Providing reliable information about iron disorders
- Making the best use of resources and being accountable to you,
- Supporting a positive relationship between you and your physician,
- Advocating for you to government health agencies, the media, health policy and law makers and the medical community,
- Providing services, programs, outreach & support
- Providing opportunities for you and your health care provider to participate as a stakeholder
This is why we are very excited to announce the launch of GETYOURIRONUP.com. Here, you will be able to find out reliable, and medically-backed information about Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA). You will also be able to read personal stories from those who have suffered with IDA.
We thank you for visiting this website and we hope to continue to be a resource for you going forward. For further information, we recommend that you purchase our book: Guide to Anemia. Guide to Anemia offers an in-depth medically-backed analysis of IDA, how to treat it, and the best dietary approaches for the condition.
To find out more about the book, click here.
Posted on Tue, November 20, 2012
by David Garrison